Wednesday, January 30, 2008

sexxxy time

So this weekend my girls and I went to LOVE LA, this new expo framing itself as a "Celebration of the Sensual."
There were booths, fashion lingerie numbers, workshops, and my favorite, Craftnight was there making dirty shrinky dinks.

So we started off going to this workshop by sex-educator Midori. This was called something like, Joys of the Joystick. Her assistant was this hot little lesbo with a strap on...She was really cute, she would blush whenever Midori grabbed her fake cock, or when she pulled her hands over her tits. It was a fun workshop - We all put a condom onto a banana without using our hands. Now, I have never done this before, but seeing it in action made me realize just how fucking hot it is. It's like, look babe, I'm going to put you in my mouth, oh snap, you got a condom on you, and ya don't even now it. Sexy time. Niiice. We learned a number of other tricks as well. Good time spent.

The other workshops we visited were a tantric sex and a role-playing one. These were alright - Didn't really learn much I did not know. But it did remind me about this fantasy I have had for years now that takes place in a corporate office building. Dating only musicians hasn't really ever led me to the big office desk....One day.

We had a pretty great time all in all. They gave us all sorts of shwag including these waterproof vibrators, all sorts of lubes and stuff. We drank wine, watched some girls dance in thier skivvies, and saw people experimenting with the various positions on different sex swings. Plus, I made some cute shrinky dink necklaces. It was a good first showing, I hope that it just continues to get bigger and better.

No comments: