Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Santa....

So, its been a couple of decades and I've never gotten the chance to meet you. Or, to sit on your lap. Or, to rip apart presents on a cold December morning that you delivered with your little reindeer and foreign labor elfin without any overtime all night long.

Is this because I'm Jewish?

I have a deal to make with you. I will not call the BBB. I will not file a complaint with the city. I will not take you to court. I will not do any of these things, as long as you can maybe make a couple of things happen for me in return.

I may even sit on your lap afterwards too...You dirty ol' perv.

All I want for ChannukwanChristmasoltices is -


1. A rug that ties my room together.

2. A love that ties my heart together.

3. A poem that ties my thoughts and soul together.

Do I need to send this certified???

xoxoxo-
holly

No comments: