Monday, May 25, 2009

....

I like staring out of my studio window to see the old lady tending to her garden. Sometimes the kids run around laughing and screaming darting in and out of the fabrics hanging off the clothesline.

I spent too much time playing with babies over the weekend not to think that I need to more actively address my issues concerning intimacy.

I woke up in my car this morning and all I know is that there is someones arms I would rather be waking up in. And if I was, whatever, I wouldn't care if that was in a car, or a tent, or a boat, or in a bed.

Gardeners are nice people.

Someday soon, I am going to pick my first tomato I planted ever. It is going to be juicy and fresh and plump and dripping with unbelievable goodness. And I am going to share it.

The humans capability to change is what creates Hope.

Our capacity to Love is what creates Life.

No comments: