Thursday, March 27, 2008

this week in chicks....

8 Year Olds Now Receive Bikini Waxes For Getting Straight A's

First off, what the fuck is an 8yr old doing getting waxed? What in the hell are they waxing off? Skin? Little girls aren't running around with crazy bushes, or like, any bushes, I am sure.

Secondly, how sad is that - At such a young age to sexualize your daughter in such a way? Like these sick fucks... (And in regards to that, this didn't make it onto the show, but the father straight out said that he was selling his daughter for the stage and not the street...Just to let you know the frame of how he even views his daughter...)

Its hard enough to be a girl in this world, and it's fucking difficult to navigate how to become a woman. When I was working with young girls in New Mexico, you would see eating disorders and hypersexualized behavior in girls even 6 or 7. How can you make sense of yourself in a world where mothers are taking their children to be waxed, shaped, sparkled and glistening while they still have teeth missing? I sure as hell can't.

Oh, I'm Sorry...You Didn't Realize That Politicians LIE?

So, No comment here. I mean, I think I captured my point with the link...

Do You Mean Rubbing Semen Into My Hair Won't Make Me A Smart Cookie?

You know, I hated Something About Mary. And when I saw The Darjeeling Limited in the theaters, it just made me sad. Well, and angry. Cuz the last time I can even remember a strong female movie coming out was like motherfucking Practical Magic. I want to be in movies like the DL, but guess what. They are all about the men. Strong women, 5 minutes of screen time. If you are lucky. Good bye. We prefer to keep taking this beating of romantic comedies with desperate and vapid girlywomen rubbing spunk on their hair. I mean really, don't they know that's not how you even get the fucking protein.

Clearly You Never Met My Mommy

Seriously, you never met my mom. She would kick your ass for being as ignorant as these sorry shmucks...

Your Ugly Little Girl Can Now Get Virtual Plastic Surgery...It's About Fucking Time

Update: In light of all the recent exposure this disgusting site has acquired in the past week, they have just stated this..

As a result of this rather surprising media attention we have decided to remove the option of purchasing diet pills from the game. We apologise to any players whom this may inconvenience but we feel in light of this weeks proceedings it is the correct action to take.


Dear Miss Bimbo,

Thank you for being the ultimate expression of women hating themselves and of teaching that hate to young women and girls. Who needs men to do that shit when we have you?

xoxo
-holly woodenflames

No comments: