Monday, March 2, 2009

and the universe provides...

It doesn't take 28 days, or 28 hours, or 28 minutes. A moment, a recognition, a moment. The only path that matters is the Path of Heart. I see it, engage it, play. It's all playtime here. I open up my thoracic diaphragm to release the breathe of the gypsy song. I stretch my ribcage to open up and release the wild frenzy of passion into the breeze, as warm as wet as cooling as the air of Costa Rica. I lift my leg to wrap around the rope swinging my body over up to fly through the air. My core is my strength. Fueled by my heart. My intense and huge and magnificent muscle of life. I will soon be playing my accordion upside down on the highwires. I make love to life. Make Love. These moments are delicious, and they are what we are here for. To share this pleasure with touch assistance and grace. Dancing with Grace. I don't need 28 days to focus on what I already knew. It's here. It's now. Love.

No comments: