Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the costa rica and the such as

I am finally back in LA! I went straight on a trip to Paso Robles with my bitches right when I got back from Costa Rica and am just now getting a moment to unwind. I have to clear out a bunch of old stuff from my computer which I will get to tonight so I can upload all my gorgeous pics from the trip.

So, pics and long stories to follow this short little cap of my time...

Costa Rica was fucking beautiful, unbelievable and amazing. I would totally move there! The weather is a light humidity which makes your skin feel like its detoxing and glowing. The rains are soft and light and refreshing and make you feel blessed that you are alive.

We went hiking, swimming in natural lakes and pools, white-water rafting, zip-lining through the rainforest, hiking through the rainforest, hanging bridge tour through the rain forest, boating, horse-back riding, and more hiking. We talked about spirituality, intimacy, and all sorts of shit. I made some beautiful connections with amazing new friends. We saw monkeys, birds, bats, alligators, sloths, butterflies, lizards, and all sorts of bugs. I ate the most incredible gaurana and fresh pineapple. We sang, we drank, we shared stories and we laughed. I taught yoga classes with my new vbf (vegan best friend!) and gave foot massages and lavender head rubs to everyone who came. I made many new discoveries about myself and my personal path. Oh, and I also had a really hot makeout session with an awesome man which may have or have not led to a makeout session in the resort lobby shower which may or may not have flooded said bathroom. All in all, it was an incredible experience and went by to swiftly for me. I will definitely return to Costa Rica in the future!

Pura Veda -

No comments: