Thursday, May 1, 2008

thinspiration

In my elementary school we had a Holocaust Remembrance month every year. (Btw, In the Jewish tradition, we are commanded to remember (zachor) and not to forget (lo tishkach). This week we commemorate Yom HaShoah, the Day of Holocaust Remembrance.) So, maybe it is because I was flooded with more images of the living dead than any young child should ever have to see, that when I see these videos the pro-ana sect of women make, it makes me see just death on sticks. With expensive clothes thrown on top.

These women have chosen this existence. They are not in concentration camps.

1. When did anorexia become glamorized?
2. Why do these ladies have such bad taste in music?



Watch, but be warned. I haven't eaten in 10 days and now I suddenly have my appetite back...

No comments: