Thursday, June 19, 2008

to my ladies!!!!!

I get my period once a month, every month. This has been going on for years and years now. Yet, I never seem to remember exactly when I should be getting it, or how long it has been. This is really exemplified when I have to go the gyn and she asks me "So, When was the starting day of your last menstrual cycle?" "Oh, um...like, I don't know, ummm...3, no, 2.5 weeks ago? Yeah! Like then I think!" She rolls her eyes at me....

Or the times when you (not me because I would never do this, ahem) have unprotected sex and are trying to figure out where you are in your cycle and if you are ovulating and goddammit are you going to get pregnant and OMFG could someone just keep track of this BS for Me!!!!!!!

Well my darlings, someone has finally stepped up the tracking game and is utilizing the interwebs to its greatest potential! Mon.thly. Register, put in your first date, and chill till you get an email next month telling you "You got two days left bitch! or, "Go buy chocolate and leave your boyfriend alone starting now!" Or, you know, you could choose a more cordial reminder as well.

I think the only way it could be better is if it delivered tampons, put my heating pad in the microwave and massaged my feet."

2 comments:

Meredith R. said...

I've searched for ovulation tools on the Internet before and to no avail. No, I am not trying to start a family. But it is useful info to know when ladies are at their most fertile. If not for another birth control precaution but at least to explain why I'm craving double-stuffed oreos all of a sudden.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Now if only there was something that would help me remember where I park my car every morning, then all my troubles would be solved.