Monday, September 15, 2008

c'est rien du tout. termine. fin du coup.

Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm sure you hear this all the time...

It's just. Well. Ok. I only have three dollars and I would just really like a drink...
There's....Well, there's this guy (Ha! Isn't there always some guy...)
and He's...Fuck man.

I only have this here three dollars and all I am asking of the World is that you could just pour me a drink...because, well, because the universe will manifest a return for you...

Why? Well, because it always does. The universe. Will manifest. When you are open to it.
That's what it does. That's how it works. Being open. and, well, there's this guy...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Yes. I know - I say it too much. And I apologize too much. It's been ingrained upon my gender.

but, you see --- it's different. I'm different!

Oh, and see! Here's another buck! Look, the Universe has already manifested! A tip for you!

but clearly, I am the one who needs a tip...

So, hey, why don't you give me some advice to ignore wisely / some of your wisdom to depart unto some un/suspecting victim / some special sauce advice?

Some of that...like, "hey maaaan, we are all God's...and we are all special (in the short bus, and hey, aren't they all these daze...) Because, you know's...I really appreciate it when you can cry in front of me's...."

But I am no Rizzo, and it's beyond crystal effervescent clear to everyone that I have no problem crying in front of you...

Much alone of anything else...

I know there are worse things I could do

yeah

because I have done/been/said/embodied them all...

and all the cheating, lying, pushing, fucking, haven't made anything all the better...
all the easier.

all the worse...?

but fuck!

Who wants anything that is easy?

for fuck's sake.

That's why I still want you.

So, what you say man?

pour me another my brother...

No comments: