Saturday, September 20, 2008

the most important decision you will make all year. yes, even more important than voting in the national elections...

Some of my past Halloween costumes have been:

Lydia...

Medusa...(had a real snake with this one...perhaps if one of my friends could instruct me on how to scan a photo I could show you? eh?)

Medea...cuz I heart babies

Pin-Up Sailor

I couldn't pic just one - I mean, drunken sailor girl who forgot her pants...or drunken sailor girl who...

Cruella...dressed up the dog as a dalmation that year...hehehe

Some thoughts for this year...

I can't find a single picture or vid clip of the Secretary from Beetlejuice anywhere online...

Barbara: Adam, is this what happens when you die?
Receptionist: This is what happens when you die, that is what happens when he dies, and that is what happens when they die. It's all very personal. And I'll tell you something; if I knew then what I know now,
[shows her slit wrists]
Receptionist: I wouldn't have had my little accident.


Here's a little clip of the movie tho just so we can get in the mood here...

In fact - I can't stop myself now!


Ok then - moving on...Or do I go blond and glamorous with Mae?

Cunning as Cleopatra? I love telling men to kneel...


There are so many options out there. It's just so difficult to pick one of the choices. Should I be Gypsy Rose Lee, Annie Oakley, something more abstract,or perhaps my alter ego?

You help me please. Any suggestions, votes, whatever - Make a comment!

No comments: