Thursday, June 11, 2009

4 minutes 8 seconds - let's bring back bulimia next

I'm not sure what this video does for me. So...let me just give myself a pop quiz.

How to Dirty Dance makes me:

A: Want to vomit my dinner.
B: Disgusted in the deepest most "america is so fucking sexually repressed kinda-way" so this is what we deserve i fucking guess.
C: Hopeful for the future, being that at least I am not a baby boomer at this concert.
D: Happy, because hey, even old white folk should learn how to grind.
E: Just keep adding to the ever-lengthening list from this week of what exactly "lame-ass shit and lame-ass people" are.
F: Excited to try out the sperm fish dance move at the Short Stop on Sunday.
G: Want to go get another drink.



Ummm. So, yeah, I've got cold vodka in the freezer. Peace Out kids!

No comments: