Monday, April 21, 2008

family ties...

hi there
you're up early

Hi L. Your brother broke up with me yesterday.

wtf
i'm sorry

It came out of nowhere.

sounds like it

i dont understand.

yeah that's very startling to me too

I can't quite grasp how one day we are talking about moving in together and then in 24 hours he suddenly decides he doesnt love me anymore. I don't know how in the hell that works...

i've been there
i have no idea
he certainly never gave me any indication
i'm so sorry

If you don't mind me asking, has he ever lived with a girl before? I am wondering if he just freaked out...

he hasn't
so yeah, maybe that is it
i don't think he has ever been in a REALLY serious relationshi
p

I think he thinks that everything is always going to be just positive and always easy. and thats just not true. relationships take work, and he said he didn't want to try...

what a fucker. this makes me very mad
i have to go because my break is over and class is starting. and becuase I am the professor, i can't IM during class like i assume my students do
i apologize on behalf of my retarded brother

k. bye.

who i know loved you

No comments: