Thursday, February 28, 2008

who says drivers suck in LA?

The morning was off to a great start.

There was that text from my mom at 6:30 "hi me love u big time. hav wonderful day!"

There was a whole lotta snuggling going on...
Photobucket

Although it was very hard to do, I finally pull myself out of bed to head off to my yoga class and two blocks away...
Photobucket

Ok. Well it wasn't that bad or nearly that interesting. I was driving behind this woman on Hollywood and she suddenly stops her big suv in the middle of an intersection. I slam on the brakes but I still hit her. Her massive gas guzzler was fine; my entire hood is jacked. I missed a class with Adam as well.

Now my back hurts.

Adam always says "When the Divine is for you, nothing can be against you."

A mantra to repeat for the day.

No comments: